Today is our last day of holiday so tomorrow school reopen. Last night on the phone with him.Because my stupid handphone spoil already then i sms ask him at singapore got any cheap handphone can help me buy.You know why i want buy singapore handphone because singapore handphone very cheap.Then he called me ask me what phone i want but i don’t know what phone i want to buy.I want buy cheap handphone just use only better i use spoil handphone rite?Then he called me buy nokia 3310 that want better can throw anywhere.I talk with him will make me crazy because what i talk also cannot win him.After awhile i ask my biao sao she said singapore hanphone no warenty if got problem send it back waste time only better buy at here.Then today my daddy said give me his new handphone for me but i said don’t want.I told my daddy go ask his friend if service need how much.Then daddy said tomorrow only ask.Today must sleep early because tomorrow wake up early to school.Nitezzzz……….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment