Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I miss you..

Yesterday in the morning woke up around 7.15am because 8am start tuition until 11am.After finish tuition little bit raining so mummy come fetch me then i said want go out with biao sao then mummy said cannot because everyday also go out.Sad la!Holiday go out also cannot.I just whole day stay at home be pig only.Until around 5pm biao sao and baby wake me up.I woke up bath and ate ice-cream then on9 awhile because check it my blog.So until around 8.30pm sleep again lo.I fall asleep already suddenly my phone don’t know who call me so i just blur blur like that pick up phone lo.When that time i pick up my phone that guy said

Him:Hello..
Me:Hello..
Him:I am police..
Me:What?You are police..
Him:Ya!Got people report..are u this number people..
Me:Report what?Who are you?
Him:Police la..
Me:I just keep quite..because think what happen police will call me la..
Him:Wei..Wei..
Me:I start scare already keep quite again..
Him:Wei..Wei..
Me:This guy voice maybe i know who?
Him:Who?You know who am i?
Me:Erm..police lo..
Him:Ya la..
Me:Don’t play la..i know who are you already la..
Him:hahahahahaha..

I will scare you know?Why suddenly police call me.That time he talk with me very serious because he speak in english and before i talk with him in cantonese so how i know him rite.Then on the phone half an hour with him lo.When will you come back?I very miss you oh!

No comments: